Ing. Petr Sunega - consultant and webmaster
Date of birth: 7th May 1975
Place of birth: Prague 2, Czech Republic
- 2001 - MA in Finance, Faculty of Finance and Accounting, University of Economics, Prague;
- 2004 - up to now - researcher, Department Economic Sociology, Socio-economics of Housing Team, The Institute of Sociology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague;
- 2000 - 2003 - research fellow, Department Economic Sociology, Socio-economics of Housing Team, The Institute of Sociology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague;
- 1999 - 2000 - data processing, Median s.r.o.
- participation in native and international housing research conferences;
- participation in courses for statistical software SPSS and AMOS;
- publishing articles in reviewed scientific journals, preparation of expert's reports for ministries, etc. (for full list of publications see pages of the Socio-economics of Housing Team).
Leisure time activities:
- sport activities - floorball, squash, badminton, cycling...